Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leyton starts playing T-ball - GO IRON PIGS!



For the first time since the boys started playing in organized sports, Leon is not the coach and Linda is not the Team Mom... is it possible??? I think I'm already going into withdrawals, but I'll survive... I get to focus on taking action photos and updating the team blog (you didn't think I could really stay completely out of it, did you). Oh, and Leon is the assistant coach! Today was the first day of practice and it was actually nice to be able to sit back and let someone else run the show (this time)! I personally wasn't that gung-ho about doing it since we don't have any experience with managing a baseball team. The only thing related to the sport is that Leon's been playing on the church softball team, and we go to Padres games but it's not the same, at all! I'm sure we would've gotten along fine had we ended up being in charge, but now I can sit back and take notes on what works and what doesn't! Here's to a wonderful start of our baseball experience with the kids! To keep posted on what's going on with the team, check out the Iron Pigs Blog link on the right hand column!

No comments: